Thursday, January 12, 2006

"Resonate"

What an awesome tune! I love coming home from practice having learned a song that you just can't get out of your head. After buying the song off of I-tunes! tonight, I downloaded the lyrics as well, and looking over them, I really think that this song is a perfect fit for our music group at the Chapel. From the first day that I started playing with these guys, it was so obvious that everyone was here for one purpose...to resonate God's glory. As I have told many people, the individual talents here are simply overwhelming , but I have not encountered one single instance of any personal agendas, but instead everyone is here for the right reason....Praise You with one voice and resonate Your Glory! I am so blessed to have all these guys in my life!

No comments: