Sunday, June 04, 2006


Congratulations, Kristin and Collin


Cindy, Sarah, and I made the trek up to Michigan on Saturday to celebrate what may be one of the last family weddings for quite some time...the wedding ceremony was beautiful, thanks in part to Terri's incredible singing and the Deacon- who evidently is a close friend to the Setera family. The entire bridal party looked fabulous, but the kids (Brad, Elizabeth, Andrew, Brittany, and Ethan) added quite a bit of charm to the ceremony.

Sarah gets an A+ for her travels in the car...we drove back the same night, so all in all, it was about 9-10 hours of car-time- most of which, she spent sleeping! We made much better time coming home last night- very little traffic helped!

Here's my great grandmother (my dad's mom) with what is now her 20th great grandchild- talk about leaving a legacy! She's a fantastic lady (83 I believe?) and truly enjoys her family. I can only hope that I have the same zeal for life when I'm in my 80's!

Again, best of luck Kristin and Collin...love each other with all your hearts; remember that nothing can ever replace family; and Collin, learn to say, "Yes darling...whatever you'd like is fine with me."

No comments: