Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Bon Appetite

Finally....after watching my family chow down on steak, fried chicken, and pizza for the first 3 months of my life, they gave me some "real" food this past weekend. Not that soy formula doesn't quench the palate- but have you tasted that stuff lately? I'm guessing that Emiril LaGasse wasn't consulted when assembling the ingredients. Anyway, after checking out every baby web site known to man, my mom went shopping and bought me some single grain rice cereal (woo-hoo!) I didn't have the heart to tell her though that it wasn't much better than the soy crud that they've been giving me. Thankfully, she works during the daytime, and my dad got the message- after a number of disgusted looks/ food spits- to "kick it up a notch" and add a little bit of pears to the cereal. As least now, there's some taste to it. Hopefully, mom won't read this because she might lay in to good ole' dad. ("they" say you're only suppose to introduce only one new food a week...yeah, whatever)

Mom would never be upset with me because...well, I'm just too cute.

-Sarah Kay

No comments: