Wednesday, April 04, 2007



The Perfect Gift


  • So my wedding anniversary is this Sunday, and I've been racking my brain of what to get Cindy. Finally at wits end, I figured this would be something that she probably would never have the audacity to come right out and ask for, but deep down, I truly think it's a gift that she's wanted for some time now.

Really, who wouldn't want a Fender G-DEC 30 Guitar Digital Entertainment Center Amp that features:


30W power
10" Special Design speaker
Teacher input on rear panel
Easy recall of guitar tones
Special effects
76 Presets, (38 performance and 38 teacher)
Special Composition Mode
Internal synthesizer with MIDI
MIDI song file storage
Guitar tuner
CD or MP3 device input
28-second Phrase Sampler with overdubs
Future software upgrades loaded via MIDI
Optional footswitch allows remote access to select features
Left and Right line outputs with speaker-emulation
External speaker output

Anyway, I sure hope she likes it...if not, I guess I'll just bite the bullet and keep it for myself.

No comments: