Wednesday, April 25, 2007



For the last month, the morning car rides' conversations centered around Josh's loose "toothes" (as he would say) "When are they going to come out, Dad?" "Will it hurt?" "How much is the Tooth Fairy gonna leave me?" "Does she leave gift cards ?"

Well, the big day came today...the only problem is that it's now close to bedtime for the little guy, and he has nothing to put under his bed. Major Crisis. After dropping Josh off at the house this afternoon-w/ Marie watching him while I went to go pick up Sarah- he proceeded to munch on his afternoon snack...and out came the teeth and straight down into his stomach. I get this call on my cell from Marie that Josh is in an utter state of panic because he just swallowed his two teeth that have been literally hanging from his gums for the past 10 days...what to do?

Well leave it to my sagacious 12 year old to compose this explanatory letter to the queen of bicuspids explaining the predicament that her younger brother was in...Hopefully Ms. Tooth Fairy will cut him a break tonight and leave some change under his pillow. (or maybe a gift card)

1 comment:

emily said...

This made me laugh. Very cute.