Saturday, November 25, 2006


Rockin' around the Christmas Tree

We started decorating for the holidays this evening. Evidently, this was the preferred activity for my children instead of watching the USC/ Notre Dame game...go figure!


Traditionally, we have two trees...one that the kids can decorate with the nonbreakable ornaments and the other belongs to my wife; that way, if she breaks any of the ornaments, she has no one to blame but herself.

Anyway, Josh and Marie tackled the one in the family room tonight...and did a fine job of it. I'm not sure who is more excited for Christmas...the kids or me. Marie has already submitted her "request list" , and Sarah will probably be content just to play with the wrapping paper, but Josh is at such a great age for the holidays... I simply cannot wait to see his face on Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures and precious memories! Please say "hi" to Josh for me and tell him that I just hung the red cross ornament he gave me last year. It has a special spot, on our tree, here in North Carolina.
Janet

Rob Eubank said...

I'm going to wake the little guy up here in a couple of minutes, so I'll definitely tell him.

Hey, hope you guys have a great holiday. Aren't you going to miss the snow? Say hi to Brian for me...