Sunday, November 12, 2006


I Hope God is an OSU fan!

I simply can't wait until Saturday's game. Of all the football games that I've watched over the past 10 years, I truly cannot remember one that I have looked forward more to than the one coming up this weekend.

With Troy Smith at the helm and his plethora of offensive weapons in Antonio Pittman, Ted Ginn, and "Gonzo"...barring careless turnovers, they simply cannot lose.

I'm so confident in a win, that I'll make this promise to my somewhat dillusional family members who for some unforeseen reason root for the Wolverines...if the Buckeyes don't persevere with an impressive win on Saturday, I'll wear Michigan blue and gold at our Thanksgiving Day dinner...not gonna happen, though.

Here's "the" fight-song played by what Coach Tressel touts as "the best damn band in the land"

1 comment:

Brian Megilligan said...

um...what happens on Saturday?