Sunday, November 05, 2006


A Close Call...

A 17-10 win over lowly Illinois was a bit too close for my liking, but (like Michigan's unimpressive win against Ball State) I'm guessing that the Buckeye's have their eyes set on "the game" in two weeks. Let's just get past Northwestern next week, and then let the rivalry resume...I can't wait, and with Ms. Sarah as my golden Buckeye luck charm...another national championship appears to be the destiny for my Buckeyes!

The little guy passed his karate test Saturday morning. (I would have pics here, but the batteries in the camera died...UGH!) Anway, Josh did great, and he is now the proud owner of a 2nd degree orange belt. He'll resume lessons next week, and the game plan is for him to test for his yellow belt around Christmas time. Not to brag, but he is doing extremely well with his lessons, and he really seems to enjoy the martial arts.

To celebrate, I took Josh to go see the Santa Clause 3 movie on Saturday night. It was cute, but not nearly as good as the first two Tim Allen films. Outside of his performance in Father of the Bride, I've never been a big fan of Martin Short...who plays Jack Frost in this holiday film.

Today, I raked, mowed, and raked some more. Now I don't want to sound like an old grouchy neighbor, but it would seem to have been the Christian thing for my neighbor to have been out to rake as well...so that all her leaves don't end up in my yard!!!

And of course, what would be another glorious Ohio weekend without yet another pitiful Browns loss. 5 field goals? I'm wondering if Charlie Frye's days as the QB may be numbered...bring back Brian Sipe- I loved that guy!

No comments: