Monday, September 18, 2006


An afternoon siesta

And who said Pre-K was easy?

This has become somewhat of a common occurrence each afternoon as we arrive home from a long day at school.

I was in the kitchen getting some stuff ready for dinner, and within minutes Josh crashed on the sofa- just minutes before he asked me if I wanted to see what he made at school today. His proud art project never even made it out of his bookbag before the little guy fell fast asleep.

Rising each morning at 6:00 and going strong until 3:30 has been somewhat of an adjustment for Josh. His teacher does designate about an hour for "nap-time", but I don't think most of the kids sleep soundly during that time.- afraid they might miss something!

I'll let him catch a few more winks before I wake him for dinner.

No comments: