Saturday, April 01, 2006

Late Night Ramblings...

Ok, so it's now 4:28 A.M., and I've been up for about 1 1/2 hours. Sarah went right back to sleep after her 3:00 feeding, and everyone else in the house is sound asleep...even my dog is snoring away over in her bed, looking up at me every so often with the expression, "Don't you know what time it is?- Go to bed!"

I knew this would happen though. Once I'm up...I'm up. I already got a pot of coffee going, and am now just waiting around for the paper to get here...you know, I think the Beacon Journal should offer special early delivery for parents with babies at home!

Yeah...I have really nothing significant to say here, but I can't find anything interesting on TV, which amazes me since I'm paying a small fortune each month to get something like 125 channels. No kidding, 1/2 of them after the hour of 2:00 A.M. are all infomercials. Let's see, I've watched the Postur-Pedic mattress one, (which looks extremely comfortable, I might add), the Bosley Hair Loss treatment (thank God, I don't have to worry about that one...yet), and my personal favorite, the Bun and Thigh Doer- it works 780% better than any other product on the market today! Really!. And it's so easy to store. You'd expect to pay 1,000's of dollars, but this state of the art exercise machine can be yours for just $15.95 a month for the next 27 years, and it comes with a 4 day warranty! I'm getting slap happy.

Later today, you know when the rest of my family finally decides to get up!..I'm taking Josh to his last karate class of the winter session. He still is really enjoying it, and we plan to sign him up again after Easter. Marie has a Girl Scout outing, and some friends of ours are stopping by later this afternoon to see little Sarah. Sometime today, I need to go over the music for Sunday. It's been a few weeks since I've played with the Worship Team, and we'll a little thin for Sunday...just Greg and me on guitars...although, I swear Greg could probably play both electric and bass at the same time...he's that good!

Well the Bun and Thigh infomercial is closing, so I'll take that as my cue also.

No comments: