Thursday, August 02, 2007

Another Hard Day at the Office...
.
One of the perks of my new summer Hoban gig is that I essentially owe the school 20 "work days" during the summer months, but I'm pretty much able to decide which days I'd like spend in my office. So seeing that the forecast was for 90 degrees and sunny, I opted to hang out with Marie at Geauga Lake yesterday (and make the Hoban day up next week)...We pretty much lounged in their lazy river/ swam in the tidal wave pool most of the afternoon before we treked over to the other side of the park in the evening to tackle some of the coasters.
.
Don't let this picture deceive you...it's tiring trying to steer your way through the river...I think I ended up with a small case of inner-tube elbow. Good thing I don't have to go into work today either!

No comments: