Friday, June 01, 2007


A Ridiculous Win

I actually didn't even watch most of the Cav's game since I had tickets to the Jake tonight. But, I got home just in time to watch the two overtimes, and I'm stilling shaking my head in disbelief. Hands down, the greatest performance in Cleveland sports that I've ever witnessed. Does LeBron have one more in him to close it out on Saturday...let's hope so.

As for the baseball game, Kenton and I saw another awesome offensive performance by the Tribe, especially from Grady and Pronk. After an enjoyable western/northern meandering drive to Cleveland (long story here) we stumbled upon a staple found at all sporting events- the infamous game-day scalper. Being a bit late to the game, though, proved to be fortuitous because within minutes, we struck a deal with this fine gentleman, and upgraded our seats to the Club Section- complete with an all you can eat buffet (you know the regular baseball grub...sausages, hamburgs, french fries, Chinese food, pasta, roast beef deli sandwiches, and of course what every true fan expects to see at the ballpark- roasted lamb- really, I'm not kidding...and the seats, of course, were amazing.

1 comment:

Brian Megilligan said...

I don't care much about the basketball, but I'm fairly jealous of your Jacobs Field experience. I hope I can get up there this summer!