Sunday, July 30, 2006


The kid sister comes home...

The game plan was to go swimming Friday at Terri's when Becky and Troy came down from that state up north. But, considering that it was maybe 70 degrees, only the brave hearted ventured into the pool...and no, I wasn't one of them. However, today was a different story. It was just hot...like 95 degrees hot. So, after attending the Chapel with us this morning, the pool party started up again around 2:00 or so, and we all enjoyed a great afternoon at the Chinrocks.

Now call me crazy, but I think Becky looks pretty motherish holding Ms. Sarah. I tried to convince her this weekend how babies never cry, are usually potty trained by around 6 months, and sleep 10-12 hours each night... Dan and I are looking forward to next summer since Becky enthusiastically agreed to take all the children (Cody, Adam, Marie, Josh, and Sarah) for a week....we're gonna hold you to it, Becky! Really, it'll be a lot of fun! It will be good practice for you when you and Troy have your twins in a couple of years!

Thanks again for coming down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure I'll watch all the kids. The older 3 practically watch themselves and shouldn't get into any trouble. Heck, I could probably teach Cody to drive...

Josh is an angel and never acts up I'm sure. And Sarah is just a little princess :)

Rob Eubank said...

Yeah, I'm sure Terri would love it if you taught Cody how to drive...using your car, though!

How about the 1st four weeks of July next year!