Tuesday, September 16, 2008


(y)-IKE-(s)!


I'm actually posting these pics for an insurance claim that I made this morning. Evidently, the wind storm that we endured last night was a present from Hurricane Ike. Never in my life have I seen trees sway like I did last night...and unfortunately, our favorite one in the backyard took a hard hit. (not to mention our fence)




I was stunned that I was actually able to get through this morning to our insurance company, USAA- considering the fact that they are located out of Texas. They told me to simply take pics and save receipts from the cleanup/ repair work. I have to believe that they- along with all insurance companies- are inundated with claims over the last few days.




Power just came on about 1/2 hour ago, and most of the schools in the area are closed for the day. I've been trying to get hold of Barberton Tree Co., but so far their lines are busy...surprise, surprise...


I guess I know what I'll be doing the next few days.








No comments: