Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm Two!

Waking up bright and early this morning, I knew something special was in store for my 2nd birthday. Mom and Dad bought me a kitchen set- complete with the chef outfit- (they get such a kick out of dressing me up in goofy outfits, so I usually go along with "the game" and let them have their fun) The whole family came over later in the afternoon to join in on the celebration. Talk about a captivated audience....I was pretty much center stage all afternoon for these people, much to the chagrin of my ornery, older brother. I really impressed my folks by adding the words "two" and "nice" to my lexicon this past week. Gosh, I'm good...We capped the night off by coloring eggs for the Easter Bunny whom I told is going to hop in later tonight and leave some candy for me...oh, yeah!


-Sarah Kay

No comments: