Thursday, January 17, 2008

Josh's Theatrical Debut

Well, the little guy will be performing on March 14-15 as he has landed a role in the Chapel Kids Ministry production of Something's Up on Damascus Road- a modern day tale where kids learn how to love and care for each other.

Josh attended his first rehearsal with the rest of the Straight Street Singers last night. In addition to Wednesday evening rehearsals, he has a choir camp scheduled for Feb 18 and two dress rehearsals the week of the performance. Wednesday have now become an evening for the two of us as we get to church around 5:30, have dinner together out in the atrium, and then both go to our own rehearsals. On the car ride home from practice, my son serenaded me with his first tune that he learned from the show..."I'm just a little squirt."
Get your tickets now...it's certain to be a hit! I know that I can't wait to see it.

No comments: