Sunday, August 31, 2008



Smash Volleyball
Summer '08
.
Well, another season of Smash Volleyball has come and gone. Since way back in May, we only had two rainy evenings...and still, the die-hards prevailed and showed up to play. As I shared with Big D a few weeks ago, these outings have been so enjoyable to me not only because it's been an opportunity to spend some quality time with friends but also with Marie.
.
I'm guessin' the time will quickly come when "the teenager" may no longer want to hang out with her ole' dad, so I'm gonna cherish these summer outings as long as possible...course...I could do without the Ace serves and numerous commentaries about my age/ athletic abilities (or lack thereof) from my beloved daughter.
.
Thanks everyone for an awesome summer of Smash Volleyball!

No comments: